So I’ve been trying to have some wins in life.. and in the last weeks, I’ve managed to make a few, albeit small ones. I figured I’d post these publicly so all my friends, enemies, and random haters on the ‘net can mock me mercilessly if necessary. ;)
[ad name=”Google Adsense 728×90″]
- No drive-thru since 2/18. I apologize to my local McDonalds for putting them out of business.
- No non-frozen/non-homemade pizza since 2/19!
- For the last two weeks, I’ve been successfully getting up by the time I target (~6:30 on work days, and whatever time I need to be up on weekends) a majority of the days.
- For the last two weeks, I’ve been averaging two cans or less of sugary caffeinated goodness, down from ~6-8 cans (I know, I know!) I’ve discovered my addiction is caffeine and not the cola itself – so coffee and the occasional 200mg “evil” booster.
- For the last two to three weeks, I’ve been getting the pups out for a walk whenever I need to (IE, when Tiff, Kai and I are going to be out of the house) – next up, at least once a day, every day
I know, nothing major at all – but hey, small steps, right? :)