I’m starting to actually make todo lists for myself, and figure that since there really isn’t anything private or confidential, might as well post them to bore you all, and maybe even get some constructive feedback on one some of the work I’m planning to do. ;) We’ll see how it goes!
- Continue researching VM thin provisioning and configuration management frameworks
- Continue to work on a storage evaluation framework to compare overall cost/performance of multiple vendor’s arrays
- Continue working on pricing for our own XSLT transformation cluster
- Get Citrix licenses for workload management and StorageLink for XenServer, start to play with them
- Map out and install outlets (electrical and data) in the framed portion of the basement
- Draw up plans to finish framing the basement, and get a list of materials required together
- Help Tiff keep working on the baby’s room
Pretty much a zero percent chance that all of this will get done today, but heck, it’s worth a shot. ;)
So… I spent most of the day messing around with OpenFiler at work, and a little bit of VM provisioning research. Heh.
And at home, well, uh, yeah, let’s not go there. ;)